How do I activate/program answering facility
How do I activate/program the answering facility
Is this a good question?
D1760-2 DECT 6.0 Caller ID Cordless Home phone with caller ID.
Try the following:
1. Press the Message/Mute button
2. Press 8 or the talk button
3. Say your message
4. When finished speaking your greeting, press 8 or End button.
You should hear a confirmation tone followed by the greeting you just recorded.
For Record Time:
Press Menu & Select "Answ. Setup" then select "Record Time"
Scroll to the desired setting (1min, 4min, or Announce Only).
Press the OK soft key or Select (depending on model). You will hear a confirmation tone.
For Ring Time:
Press Menu & Select "Answ. Setup" then select "Ring Time"
2) Scroll to the desired setting (2, 4, 6, or Toll Saver).
3) Press the OK soft key or Select (depending on model). You will hear a confirma
Not sure of this, but do you get a "delete" option if you press the End button again after the message has been replayed following the recording of the answer message?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 3
Past 30 Days: 33
All Time: 302