A Windows phone known for its camera capabilities. Also known as Nokia EOS, Nokia 909, Nokia RM-875, Nokia RM-877, Nokia RM-876.

It does not charge

This phone was pretty dead and my first sight was a battery problem. I replaced the battery.

With the new battery installed, the phone could turn on but it does not charge the battery. I was using a usb charger cable.

It looked like the usb flex port was damaged. The flex port was replaced but once again, the phone still does not charge the battery.

Someone has a clue of what is going on?

Maybe some internal components related to control the supply of voltage inside of logical board are damaged. Could you give me an advice of how check this condition?

Hello there

By inspecting the logic board I found the cause issue, it is a lossy capacitor.

Hi David

I know it's been a while since you posted this, but hoping that you see this. I have the exact same issue and have replaced both the battery and usb assembly.

Was there anything that could be done to fix the issue with the capacitor, or was that it for the board?

David will be eternally grateful.