The Expression Photo XP-960 wireless, wide-format Small-in-One printer puts professional-quality photo printing at your fingertips. The printer uses a 6 color Ultra HD ink system. The printer uses a 4.3" touchscreen for navigation. The printer supports specialty media and can accept paper sizes up to 11x17 and prints on CD/DVD media. It can print a 4x6 photo in 11 seconds and supports smartphone and tablet printing and does not require a router. If you use the Epson Creative Print app, photos can be printed from social media directly.

Epson XP-960 prints with blue cast tint on all prints/photos

hi ,

if someone can help me figure this out i would appreciate it

my epson XP-960 printer its printing out with blue cast color on all prints including colored and black white photos , i had just re-installed new inks which are not epson inks but worked with before with no issues , funny thing is when i change my printing settings to print in "plain paper" colors come out ok on my black white photos and colored ones but the printing quality is bad with bands or stripes across , when i change the paper quality to either premium glossy or ultra premium photo paper prints come out with a blue cast , on my colored prints all colors are visible/printed but they have a very strong blue tint they look horrible and the black white come out blue , its really strange and i tried printing with several printing papers including epson premium photo paper , kodak and even HP same thing happens , i did do a nozzle check and cleaned the printing head and all comes out good i just feel im wasting printing paper trying to fix this.

i found that my cartridges were in wrong order(Epson XP-960) put it right then every thing was ok

The Essential Toolkit

The most helpful tools in our most compact kit.

The Essential Toolkit

First I advise against using generic inks as they do fade over time 6-12months.

Next If you have a colour cast leave your settings in Easy Print as Glossy if that's what you are using.

Next go to File-manual print & select "Plain paper-Fine-papersize-untick-high speed.

Then click OK it will then start printing. By unticking High speed you should get rid of any lines.

Let me know how you go. erniegoulding76@gmail.com

This happened to me when I was attempting to print on “Photo Glossy” paper with “Photo Glossy” settings. I also tried Ultra Glossy paper/settings, but I had the same issue.

It took me ages to figure this out, but you need to change the settings to “Premium Photo Paper Semi-Gloss” on both the printer (on the Paper Setting button in front of the printer) and the application you’re using to print. Not all applications have the latter setting (the Photos app on my phone doesn’t), so you’ll probably need to do this from a PC.

hellokitty will be eternally grateful.