The Nissan Altima is a mid-size automobile manufactured by Nissan, and is arguably a continuation of the Nissan Bluebird line, which began in 1957.

Where is the fuel pump relay at

Where is the fuel pump relay at on 2003 altima 2.5.I don't know where it is located at.I have checked everywhere.I see that it says it is built into ipdm e/r. Where that

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Hi @rudyg ,

Here is a link to the 2003 Altima POWER SUPPLY, GROUND & CIRCUIT ELEMENTS, wiring Diagram — POWER — 5, bATTERY POWER SUPPLY — IGNITION SW, iGNITION POWER SUPPLY — IGNITION SW, sYSTEMS CONTROLLED BY IPDM E/R 14. section from the service manual. (click on the blue download button on the page).

On PG-24 you will find the a diagram showing the location of the IPDM E/R

Here is an image which shows the location of the fuel pump relay in a 2003 Altima 2.5L (which is controlled by the IPDM E/R).

Also check Fuse #32 (this is the fuse for the pump (I think, I may be wrong about this though)

(click on image to enlarge for better viewing)

Rodolfo Guerrero will be eternally grateful.