Samsung Galaxy J7, also known as Samsung Galaxy J7 Duos with dual-SIM card slots. It was released 2015, June, with 5.5 inches plastic material body, and 720 x 1280 pixels display resolution. Android OS, v5.1. This phone has 13 MP Primary Camera and 5 MP Secondary Camera, and it has a removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.

I have forget pass my word.

i have forget my pass word

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

If you cant power off the phone remove the battery .This guide shows how to open the phone and remove the battery

Samsung Galaxy J7 Teardown (video)

Once you've got the phone of follow this video on how to reset the phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gSyRbrq...

Hope this helps

Most Helpful Answer

A hard reset may be required to bypass a lost password.

I

can not turn off the phone with out the pass word

the reset varies on android phoned, sometimes it is Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.

When the device logo screen displays, release only the Power key...

or

hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds. You should relese held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen. Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Home key to confirm.

or

Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected. Press the power button to select this option.

non is not working bro....nedd help plz

andrewnicholas888 will be eternally grateful.