Announced in March 2015, and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 is the next flagship in the Galaxy line. The curved screen version is known as the Galaxy S6 Edge.

How do I get it off of frp lock mode

Phone is on for lock mode and I can’t turn it off

The phone will not even turn on ! It’s acts like it’s gonna start and then up in the top left corner of screen it say S

CUSTOM BINARY BLOCKED BY FAP LOCK ,and it’s in red .

And it just has black screen and symbols of the battery . I can’t figure it out , please help someone !

Turn on phone, go to settings, about phone, software info, tap on build number 7 times to enable developer options then enable OEM unlock under developer settings.

Or use the other method described here:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f777/uni...

How the !&&* would this help if they can'r even turn the phone on??

How am I supposed to know that they have text at the top left of their screen with it being stuck on Samsung logo saying Custom Binary Blocked by FRP lock.

In any case reflash stock Samsung firmware that is the correct model and is at least the same or newer firmware will allow the phone to boot.

Most people will already know how to do this because they flashed stuff on their phone already to get at this stage.

Simplysolo88 will be eternally grateful.