The Samsung NX1000 is a digital smart camera that was released April 2012

How can I connect my Samsung NX1000 Camera to my Smartphone now?

Since Samsung Remote View Finder and Samsung Mobile Link Apps are already not available from Google Play Store, what mobile Application can now be used to connect my Samsung NX1000 Camera to my Smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge)?

I tried to install the latest Samsung SMART CAMERA App, but it is not working with my NX1000 since as per App Description: "You can only connect to Samsung cameras manufactured in 2013 or later. ( DV150F, ST150F, WB200F, WB250F, WB30F, WB800F, WB350F, NX300, NX300M, NX30, NX mini, Galaxy Camera, Galaxy S4 zoom, Galaxy NX )".

Was the feature to connect to a Smartphone now useless just because this has been manufactured and released earlier than 2013?

Any help is much appreciated.

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Here are the 2 apps you mentioned.

Mobile Link

Remote Viewfinder

Download them to a PC and then transfer them via USB to the phone. Remember where you downloaded them to in the phone.

Enable Unknown Sources setting in phone for app installation.

Use File Manager app (or equivalent) in phone to locate file(s) and tap to install them.

When both apps installed disable Unknown Sources setting

To be clear about @jayeff suggestion, you will likely need to find the older version to work with your camera, however his suggestion should fix your issue.

Hi @avanteguarde ,

Don't doubt you but how old is old?

One is dated 2015 and the other 2013

Very good question. NX1000 was released in 2012. (This is not an answer. I really don't know.)

Hi @jayeff , I just would like to thank you for your help!

I did what you advised me to do so, and I tested them okay and perfectly working fine! :)

Thanks a bunch!

Hi @leika ,

You're welcome.

Glad it worked.

Cheers

Leika Obero will be eternally grateful.