iPhone 6S Tristar Repair ended in missing parts

So I tried fixing my iPhone 6S, changed the tristar and it won't power up at all. I looked at it under a microscope and saw that there were some parts missing, are these important? If so can I order these?

Your missing a few important components, primarily Q4500. Here is a snapshot of the board layout so that you can cross-reference it with the schematic, which is easily available online.

I'm missing C4503 too, will the phone work without this? I found Q4500 online thanks alot! Can't find the C4503 cap anywhere tho.

C4503 is a 1uF/16V/0201 cap, it should be pretty easy to find. The phone should work without it though.

Andi Shabanaj will be eternally grateful.