The fourth iteration of the 10.1 inch Galaxy Tab tablet. Available in both Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE.

I charge the tab but it wont charge that much in the time it took

Hi!

I had this problem a week ago.So I came home after my exam to see it had only been charged 36 when I started it it went to 20.I restarted it and went to 90.I used it and worked for the day. then I tried to charge but it wouldn't work I drains she battery full and put it back to charge it charged. Then I took it 36 again. Then when I plugged it in showed 26 .I started but it went 2 percent .I put it in for 4 hours and then I came to check it was at 15 % now if I charge it will barely charge plz help as I really need it

I also forgot to tell that I use and s7 charger as my own broke and it charged fine for 7 months

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

Most Helpful Answer

Is the charger getting warm ? If not, maby it is not charging or der battery is very old and should be replaced !

I had the charge estimates jump around on my Tab4 7" also recently when it was cold outside, the capacity suddenly dropped from 50% to 30%. But that was only once.

I think it is the battery slowly dying. Mine is about 4 years old.

No the charger is not warm but the tab charges so slow like it does 5% in an hour

I have only had the tab sine up end of 2014/15

Idk will be eternally grateful.