Can you change the language from German to English

Is there any way to change this from German to English?

A family member bought this for our little one but unfortunately it is in German, is there anyway changing this to English.

Jack

I bought it from germane and I can not change the language

TED: 1 MINUTE AGO OPTIONS

Hi @jackvos ,

Guessing here that the language is stored on a chip that probably cannot be reprogrammed .

So unless you have access to an English speaking version chip, which given the cost of the product the manufacturer most probably wouldn't let you purchase, there are two options.

1. Keep the one you've got and use it as an aid to teach your child a 2nd language

(to speak a second language is to possess another soul - Charlemagne)

2. Buy the English speaking version of the toy for your child and donate the German speaking version toy to a charity for children in a German speaking country

Um, the family member appears to have purchased it in German intentionally.

I studied it for three years in high school and three semesters in college, yet I can barely remember how to say 'hello' these days.

German is an excellent second or third language to learn with your children, for it's basically English without all of the exceptions in its syntax, spelling, and sound;)

If you are anxious to learn what the lesson recordings mean, simply put the speaker up to your microphone (computer or smart phone) in a Google Translate window however.

Hope that helps!

I bought the Star Wars edition Vtech watch for my son here in California and it was set in German. It is very much changeable. You just go to the settings icon after you flip the master switch on. Press English and you’re good to go!

Jacques Vos will be eternally grateful.