Dell Streak was released on August 13, 2010 and is exclusively available on AT&T's cellular network in the US.

Where to get parts?

I disassembled my Streak in order to replace the internal SD card as it gave errors and Factory resets. Finally it gave up at all. The replacement went well and I can boot up now. Unfortunately I broke the thin flat cable between the board and the three touch buttons. Is it possible for you to supply that part? Ot do you know where to order it?

Hi I have the exact same problem and looking for the exact same thing. Can you let me know if you've found a place to buy it. Thanks

Here is a parts list from Dell for your Streak. With that you can get your part number and order directly from Dell. that would probably be your best bet. But here are a couple of places where you can get parts from

Place 1 and another one here

at least in australia del are not distributing parts.

frustrating as all %!&#

I guess you really have to hunt for the parts you need. Specifically, what are you looking for?

seems that it is diffult to find spare parts for my streak, but finally i found it at Aviso website. you can search on Google. good luck!

I have the same trouble with the flat cable. I as understand I need now upper cover with button board and cable... Please help me if you can to get its correct name or ID for I could order the part directly from dell or find on Google.

Buy a parts one on eBay and get parts that way

and i also have almost same problem and am looking for the caple between the mainport and power buten i accedently dameged that caple when i was replaced the lcd display. i can't use the power buton

any one knows whare i can find plz let me know,,,

I bought the part finaly, please follow there:

DELL STREAK REPAIRS

tel: 0208 144 7812

int'l: +44 208 144 7812

mob: 07740 359 894

web: www.dellstreakrepairs.co.uk

email: service@dellstreakrepairs.co.uk

and Mr. Mr Philip Marlow

Proprietor kindly will help you

Luck!

Unfortunately, Dell Streak Repairs, www.dellstreakrepairs.co.uk, does not seem to have this cable. I have also searched ebay for it and cannot find the cable.

The website www.mydellmini.com has forums for this as well and they do have a parts list:

http://www.mydellmini.com/forum/dell-str...

But I am not sure if the JK24X (Cable, Kit, TTY, Streak) part has the cable needed or not, nor do I find anywhere that references this cable kit for sale!

Any help would be appreciated, as I've bought all the replacement parts I need except for this cable which I cannot find!

Sincerely,

Matt Wyckoff

I have a dell streak its broken with a cracked screen but i will sell it to you for 75 dollars

Lots of Dell Streak spare parts in stock including Dell Streak power camera volume flex cable circuit assembly:

http://www.dellstreakrepairs.co.uk/spare...

Where do I get a new dellstreak lcd?

Andreas de Klerk will be eternally grateful.