Fourth generation Samsung Android tablets. Released in 2014.

Cannot pair skullcandy with blue tooth

I have used my skullcandy crusher wireless headphones with my tab 4 many times. My headphones needed to be charged, so I did that. I tried to use them again and they didn't work. So I tried to pair them again. The tab would not recognize them as an available device.

A few days ago I had to reset the tab to the factory settings. This is the first time I tried using the headphones since the reset. Would that have caused a problem.

You have tried to pair the headphone again after resetting the Tab ?

If not, you need to do that, because the bluetooth connection is not 'paired' anymore.

Usually cou need to press some button long on the headphones to go into pairing mode.

I have encountered a similar problem and here's my solution;

1. While the headphones are turned 'on' press and hold vol + and vol - at the same time , a blue light flashes.
  2. Turn off the headphones and turn them on again, now instead of a red, you will see a combination of flashing blue and red lights , this means it's in pairing mode
  3. Forget your headphones from previously connected devices list on your tab/phone/etc
  4. Re pair it
  5. Done.

Dave Gooding will be eternally grateful.