The Keurig K75 Platinum Brewing System is a premium single cup home coffee brewing system by Keurig.

Not brewing, water not coming out through coffee

Will not brew. Took up Some water, but none coming out. It did dump some water back into water reservoir.

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Most Helpful Answer

When was the last routine clean your performed? Coffee machines have intricate filter systems that will, over time, clog, with residues.

Start by clearing the spout. I'd advise a needle instead of the paper clip because it has a finer and sharper tip and the steel is a lot more sturdy to perform this kind of operations. Be very careful to not force anything. A clog will easily dislodge with no need for force.

Next do a full system clean. Fill the tank with a mix of clean water and vinegar and run the system without coffee, to clear out possible incrustations it may have on the tubing. If this is not enough or you really want to be thorough with your cleaning, after running a full reservoir of vinegar and water, fill the tank up to half with hydrogen peroxide and let the machine run.

It will stink!

After this, run the machine again with a little water and vinegar to flush out any residues and after that run a couple of cycles with just water. You may want to use coffee one or two times to make a final purge before brewing a cup for drinking.

Good luck!

My machine was still clogged even after trying to clear the needle. There are two screws just under the lid where you put the cup in. I remove those screws and then the handle for the machine where you place the cups in (my handle is grey).

After removing that I disassembled the lucite tube that connects to the water. I siphon back the Water using my mouth for suction and dislodged whatever was holding it back. Once I dislodged the clog I put the machine back together and ran it a few times. The first cup of water was rusty, but it is working fine now.

I tried the needle. No luck.

In the end, I took a syringe, pushed it up against the nozzle and pumped it a half dozen times. A bunch of gunk came out next time I tried the rinse/brew cycle.

I took a syringe (the ones you give medicine with) filled it with water and shot it through the hole under the coffee filter. Then I ran it once and pumped it with the hot water, made a fine cup of coffee after.

Try clearing out any gunk that may have built up in the brewing needle. You can use a paperclip to clean out the needle above the k-cup pack ( the one attached to the lid ).

Rita will be eternally grateful.