Repair guides and support for wired or wireless devices that provide internet connectivity.

How To Reset Belkin Wireless Router To Factory Settings?

My belkin wireless router is not working properly. I want to reset my router password can any one guide me in easy way ?

Here is the link

If you cannot open it. Look at the back, near the ports, for a reset button. Hold button for 15 secs. Then wait for a minute.

Other Methods

Go to terminal (Window key + r) and type ipconfig to pull up your IP Address OR type ip address on your browser (google i.e.) and it will show your ip. Type that in a browser and it should grant you access to your router unless you locked it. You can go into the settings and run factory Reset.

Manual reset is a easier.

Good Luck

You should also go belkin's website and see if there is an updated firmware and install it if available.

^fact.

If it does give you a difficult time doing the update, you should be able to download it off their website and manual update it by access the router via browser.

Most Helpful Answer

lets Put in this Way - When You reset belkin router You Reset all Privious settings and its no rocket science.

Let me Walk You Through this -

Plug the belkin router to the power And turn it on

Use a Paperclip and push the reset key and hold it for 20 secounds Till all lights start Blinking

Reboot the router . For any other step Or Setup Guide visit to source Reset belkin router

see it helps you solve the Problem with your belkin wireless router

Now a days routers are available with simple technology by which anyone can easily reset router by following just few steps.

Steps for reset:-

1. Unplug modem.
  2. Press and hold the reset button on your wireless router (hold for 10-15 seconds).
  3. After releasing the reset button, wait approximately 10-15 seconds and then unplug your wireless router
  4. Plug your modem back in and wait a minute for it to completely boot up.
  5. Plug your wireless router back in.

For more details read about '''How To Reset Belkin Router Password'''

verma.kirti will be eternally grateful.