Repair and support for the third generation of the Flip portable speaker by JBL.

My JBL Flip 4 won't power on

To be clear I have a JBL Flip 4, but the flip 4 wasn't listed in the categories...

When I plug it in, it shows that the battery is charged, all lights are white, and the last one blinks to show that it is charging that last little bit. But this is the only sign of life. I've tried holding the power button for 30 seconds (a recommended re-set technique), I've tried powering it while plugged in and while not plugged in. I plugged it into the wall, into my laptop- same thing every time. I tried a "fix" on this site that said to plug it in, and immediately remove the charge chord, and press the Bluetooth + button, and the Play button at the same time. But this is supposed to power down the speaker, my problem being that it never turns on.

my speaker is less than 6 mo old.

Any help would be great!!!

I have the same problem

I also have the same problem!

I also have the same problem.....my speaker is also 6 mos. old

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Most Helpful Answer

You have tried the wrong methods, the actual method is push the connect button and the volume plus button simultaneously until it turns out when it is charging.

Thank you so much!!!!

Thanks, helped with the first try.

Didn’t work for me :(

I did your actual method while plugged in, held the buttons until the lights went out....I still won't power up. Does it need to be recharged?

Thanks this worked fro me!!!

It didn’t work for me……Only the white and charging dots light up when I plug it in….then when I push the connect button an d volume up button, the other light left of the power button turns on,then almost immediately both go out.  I have to unplug from the wall, then plug in again, to repeat this process.  Will not power up.

rion will be eternally grateful.