Wireless gaming headset released in October 2014. The Astro A50 (Model: 3AS50-PSW9N-383) can be used with the XBOX1, PS3, PS4, PC, and Mac.

Why cant I Charge My Astro A50s?

I have the Astro A50s that go with Xbox and windows 10. Lots of the time i put them on the charging port and let them rest but after s while, they do not charge... Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Answer

Jack Davidson always check your charger and your cable first. Make sure those are working properly. Then check the charging port, make sure that there is no debris etc. that would prevent from making proper contact. You can clean it with some isopropyl alcohol and a few puffs of compressed air. Once you determine this is all in good working condition, you want to replace the battery. A failed battery would exhibit the symptoms you describe. Use this video to help you with that task.

I cannot understand the video, i only speak englsh

Jack Davidson I just checked the audio and it is not that vital to get to the battery. You should get it accomplished by following the video from 3:26 on.

Jack Davidson will be eternally grateful.