Announced on September 9, 2015, the iPad Mini 4 maintains the power of an iPad Air 2 in a smaller form factor.

I pad mini 4 screen replacement

Can I just change my glass screen that is cracked on my I pad mini 4; I have taken it to a shop and have been told I have to buy the full casing because you cant just change the glass screen, someone has offered to change just the glass part for me is this possible ?

Just to elaborate on Daniel's answer...

The iPad mini 4 has a fused display assembly (LCD is glued to the digitizer), similar to those found on the iPhone and Air2/Pro iPad models. Technically speaking, if only the digitizer is damaged, it can be replaced independently but this requires a repair shop that has a full suite of tools for screen refurbishment. It is certainly not a DIY repair and even an experienced tech will not get good results unless they have the proper tools. AFAIK, very few people refurbish iPad screens.

yes you can replace the digitiser

Penny Crossland will be eternally grateful.