Parts & Tools

The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Unable to flash iOS (Different errors on 3u and iTunes

Wondered if someone could help me.

My iPhone 5c wont flash with 3uTools as it comes up with

ERROR: Unable to restore iDevice(-1).

Its at 80% on updating baseband

With iTunes it says

The iPhone "iPhone" could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (50).

I am using a genuine apple USB to my PC.

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Is there a reason you were trying to flash your iPhone? Normally, a -1 error is baseband related and this could be indicative of a damaged baseband IC or it's solder connections. Has the phone been dropped much over its lifespan? Has it come into contact with water?

I was updating iOS and it didn't complete.

It apparently took a flight down some stairs.

Then it's highly likely there is a bad solder joint on the baseband chip. A micro solder should be able to fix it by reflow / reball.

Error -1 on 3uTools may be caused by USB cable connection, network and baseband.

Try to change the usb cable, confirm the network connection. If error still exists, you would need to change the baseband.

I have same problem!

I changed my screen replacement and battery, after this operation was succesfull the device.

But after while i did software update, it is crashed i mean the system trying rebooting all the time but nothing else.

I did it with itunes connection, i called the apple support but they didn’t helped what is the problem. I don’t remember the error code, but my phone can’t boot.

I turned off the find my phone and logout from device.

The flash with 3uTools it’s going to 19% and over.

Anybody help?

I have the same problem I bet it is a bad connection I am going to open it back up and check to see if I did not put a connector on correctly

I’m using 3utolls for flashing iphone but my iphone is connected with 3utools but flash and jailbreak option show network connection error. Anybody tell me what am i do.

Change your firmware source and redownload it then restore again

Jaymie will be eternally grateful.