4-inch iPhone released in March 2016 with similar hardware specifications to the 6s. Available in Silver, Space Grey, Gold, or Rose Gold with 16/64 GB storage options. Model A1662 and A1723.

Hi My iPhone se is not charging..

There is two components missing near by the battery connector... I need your help to identify which parts those are...

Those components are FL2400/C20400 and are part of the TIGRIS_TO_BATTERY_SWI line. This line must be present for the gas gauge in the battery to communicate charge state to the CPU. With Fl2400 missing, this line is broken.

These components must be replaced and this will require a micro-soldering repair. This is not a DIY repair.

Thank you...Let me try to fix it..

Where should i get this components...Please share the link to purchase it..

Have you tried to replace the battery or charging port? I would try those before I went messing with board level repairs.

yes i had replaced battery...phone shows it is charging but actually it is not charging...

Rajeev Menon will be eternally grateful.