The Insignia Flex 11.6 or Insignia Flex NS-P11W6100 is a tablet with a detachable keyboard. It comes in one color which is black. The Insignia Flex 11.6 includes a 11.6 inch 1920 x 1080 screen with 32 GB of internal storage and was first available for sale in 2015.

tablet keeps saying sustem not responing ui has stoped also

3 weekss old ui keeps stoping syster not responding ofter screen freeezing what is going n ith my ne table from best but

i love my insignia Android Tablet because now mine is more faster and greater brand model.

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Have you tried rebooting? If that still does not help try hitting Ctrl+alt+del select task manager, hit file in the top left corner, new task, explorer.exe

If that does not work do you mean it's freezing as it boots?

Based on the grammar of this question I'm presuming english is not your native language. (Not trying to be mean) if it is not, just type in your native language and I can use google translate to help!

Most of the time my apps tell me they are not responding at all and can make they are no hijackers that would try to hack my email accounts that I have.

could make sure there no hijackers . do i need to install a antivirus program or not because tablet is already encrypted and what does that mean does mean that that my already since i have a password and a pin to get in doesthat its more sercure than ever?

my spectrum home page is rebooting me out of my spectrum home page of message or reauthenticating alot when i log into my spectrum homepage of rebooting me out.

Becky Avila will be eternally grateful.