Sony Xperia X was released at 2016, May Available in Single SIM and Dual SIM. With 5.0 inches size, this phone has 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. Android OS, v6.0.1 It has Internal 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM Camera: 23 MP Primary Camera and 13 MP Secondary Camera And this phone has non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery.

Possible back light problem

i broke my phone recently for the second time.....first time screen broke...got the parts fixed it, was all good.......this time it was the touch screen that cracked...and a little while after it went black....didn't think much of it and ordered the parts......

I've replaced the screens over but still no display, i held it up to the window and saw the screen faintly, so i took the screen off the phone (still connected) and i could see my display when it was held up to the light at an angle..... is this the back light? and if so is there a way to fix it?

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

@gazf5 yes it is . Problem you are running into here is that Sony no longer has any schematics available. Since you already changed the display your issues will be on the circuit board. This may be harder to repair then it appears because of that. you could try and do an online search for backlight ways and see if anybody has figured this out yet.

gazf5 will be eternally grateful.