Comprehensive guides and support for a wide range of wearables including the Apple Watch, Android Wear powered watches, Fitbits, and more.

micro sd card and sim card for dz09

where can I purchase a sim card and micro sc card for a dz09 smart watch?

i have the same problem, where can i purchase a memory card for a dz09 smart phone

Just ordered a smart watch and it didn’t come with Sim card where can I get one ?

Hi @thejenna ,

What is the make and model number of the watch

If the watch is a DZ09 then the answer to your question is provided in the Most Helpful Answer box below.

Did you not read the comment about the SIM card size and the fact that the phone service provider must have a 2G network for it to work?

If there are no phone service providers with a 2G network in your area then the watch cannot work as a phone.

Where can I go to get a Sim card and micro for it

I want a Sim card for my smart watch

Hi @fish2018 ,

According to the info from this link the GZDL watch uses a micro SIM card. The caveat is that the watch only supports the 2G network, so you need to get a micro SIM from a network provider that still has a 2G phone network in place. It will not work on the 3G/4G/LTE networks of any service provider

This is from the link above:

Phone Function: Can Be As A Standalone Mobile Phone To Make Phone Calls Including Answering And Dial-Up. Supports Single SIM Card (Micro SIM Card), 2G GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900

Yes it does look like a smart phone

Most Helpful Answer

Hi Larry Powers,

It is a normal micro SD Card, so it should be available in most places that sell SD Cards.

Here is a video that shows how to install it.

As for the SIM card, which can be installed next to the SD Card, according to the User Guide, the watch only supports 2G - GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.

If 2G is not available in your area it won't work with a 3G SIM card.

Where do I get these cards for my DZ09 watch

Is the phone sim card and watch sim cards the same ones?

Hi @sunshinelady ,

Maybe. It depends what size SIM card you have in your phone. They all work the same it is just the physical size can be different

There are 3 sizes for SIM cards.

Nano SIM (8.8 x 12.3mm)

Micro SIM (12 x 15mm)

Standard SIM (15 x 25mm)

The watch uses a "micro" SIM card.

Be aware of the caveat though. The watch only supports 2G mobile phone services. If your preferred service provider doesn't have 2G in your area it won't work.

art drake will be eternally grateful.