Parts & Tools

The NutriBullet by the makers of Magic Bullet is a personal blender that is self-contained and simple to use. It includes an electric blender base with a number of attachments for the user and offers a healthy alternative to blending food by breaking down ingredients in their most nutritious states.

Cup stuck to base of NutriBullet

The cup of the magic NutriBullet is stuck to the base , can’t remove it

Actuators move up and down but can't remove cup. When I plug it in, it runs even though actuators are in upright position... Help!

My problem was that the bottom lid would not screw off of the nutri bullet cup.. Because no one could get it open I had left it be for two days. Day two I’m like let me wipe it down I’ll try opening it again if not garbage it goes.. While I’m wiping the cup down so I can get a better grip of it .. all you hear is BOOOOOM! The the back piece flys off knocks me in the head bounces of my head and flys in back of me knocking down the little bit of stuff I had on my counter. Long story short I ended up getting a deep gush in between the middle of my brows.. So just take caution just in case you might have the same problem as me..

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Just unstuck my nutribullet cup from base. One of the lips of cup went under white actuator. All I did was to use a small flat tip screwdriver turned the cup to make sure lip was directly under actuator, place screwdriver beside actuator and pry cup away from base lifting lip back over actuator. The job is done.

This worked perfectly! Thank you

This worked perfectly for me too

Thank you! Was about to send it back, but your advice helped. One note as I am slow, needed to push the activator out vs to the side. This worked, thank you!

I called them because it wasn’t working for me and they said put it on the floor push down with a lot of weight then twist it. It came right off. Thank goodness I wanted my smoothie

Thank you. I was seriously ready to dump the entire thing in the trash, smoothie and all.

Most Helpful Answer

Nothing would work for me not even the screwdriver suggestion above, so I called them. Gentlemen was very helpful and as soon as he told me what to do I said duh that makes sense. Just put it on the floor or a chair push down with a lot of weight and then turn it. Worked the very first time. It was just sticking because it must have gotten stuff slopped down the side where the little tabs are

Thank you thank you thank you - it worked

Wish I looked this up sooner. I threw mine out and got a new one :(

This worked! Thank you so much for sharing. I was getting worried I’d have to throw mine out.

THANK You...I was about to give up...but I placed it on the floor andnplaced my feet to hold it stable, pushed hard ,twisted and Voila...:)

Just did it!!! Worked the first time!

Force down twist the tips broken

I just got mine stuck. I think I filled it too much. It was sputtering out liquid. I’ve tried the two suggestions, the little screwdriver and placing it on the floor with all my weight and turning and it wouldn’t budge. Help? I just bought it last week!! I loved it!

Well - I did all the above and still nothing. Sooooooo flathead screwdriver in hand I may have voided the warranty but I gently pried the *&^%$# loose close to the where you put the bottom into the nutribullet and hey - it worked for me and I didn’t break anything. Yet. Glad I got to enjoy my shake but now leery of that happening again…

Thanks so much it took me and my fiancé and him stepping on it for it to finally untwist

1. Unplug the unit
  2. Turn the unit upside down (with the cup still attached)
  3. As the entire unit is upside down, tap the top of the cup gently on the ground a few times
  4. Twist the cup counter-clockwise and it should pop right out

Just did this and it works

Jesvin will be eternally grateful.