Repair and disassembly guides for food cooling appliances including refrigerators, freezers and fridge-freezers.

How do I fix the Pc Er code on Samsun Refrigerator model: RF28HFEDBSR?

I have already shut the fridge off and reconnected the main wire harness to the door several times. The Pc Er code keeps flashing. The previous owner had this fridge replaced because it was under warranty and sold it to me. Do I need to replace the control panel?

You did the correct procedure, but the company don't tell what to do it that fails. Maybe @ladytech knows.

@jmicbyerly try to clear the code by pressing power fridge & power freezer for 8 seconds

I tried pressing power fridge and power freezer but it didn't work. Thanks for the replies.

Have you tried simply unplugging the fridge for 60 seconds or so and plugging it back in?

Yes, I tried that, thank you.

The error may be related to a communications problem between the display panel and the main board. Check the connections to ensure they are soundly connected. If this doesn't solve the error then you may want to call a service tech. likely need a new display panel

Jeff Byerly will be eternally grateful.