Released by Samsung in March 2016. Model SM-G930V.

My phone won't turn on it keeps vibrating

I have a S7 and it won't turn on, the screen is blank I thought its just needs to be recharge, so then I put my connector its just starts vibrating by itself every 5 sec. I tried to power it on while on charge then it vibrates very long about 10 sec what could be the problem? I need help please ...

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Let the phone charge a few minutes then unplug it and press the volume down and power button at the same time until it boots up. I've had the same problem with my Galaxy Ace 4.

I had this prob w my Note4. Came close to junking it. I did everything from putting it in the freezer for 20 mins, to setting it in the sun, to doing nothing for a few days, to trying different cables, to doing a recovery boot, to safe mode, to power button hits, to buying a new battery.

I am NOT a tech whiz. I understand little about my phone. I’m a woman in my mid-50s. But I'm a stubborn problem solver and look for online fixes to probs w electronics.

Here's what's working for me—though it's not a perfect solution. I'm continuing to pursue a complete fix.

My phone was completely dead and wouldn't take a charge. Just vibrated and buzzed. Just before that, it randomly shut off and on. It was really rainy for a few days, and I was outside w my phone. That prob was an initial problem. But even 2 weeks after the rain incidents, the phone wouldn't work. I was really quite hopeless about it reviving.

My #1 suggestion is to try to charge up the phone via a computer and USB cable. The low battery (around 15%) is problematic. I found great hope in knowing that if all else failed, I cld charge via a computer.

Once the phone took that charge, I did a factory reset. It now will charge from AC, but seems very finicky about which charger and charging cord it will work with. So far, I haven’t been able to get it to charge w a car charger. Still working on that.

I'm also charging up the other 2 batteries I have for this phone in case I get caught w a really low battery again and no place to charge. Work in progress . . .

Hope this helps someone.

Kian Asuncion Basilio will be eternally grateful.