The Dell Latitude E5270 is part of the Latitude Exx70 laptop series released in 2016. The E5270 Laptop has a 12.5" display and comes with either an i5 or i7 Intel processor.

Is the Latitude E7470 as repairable as the Latitude E5270?

Per the Laptop Repairability Scores page, the Latitude E5270 is a 10/10. I was browsing online for a used laptop, where I saw the Latitude E7470 for a helluva deal ($1300 CAD), but I'm wondering if it's equally as repairable. Does anyone have experience with this?

If it is, I may just pull the trigger on this and send my early 2013 MBP in for a battery replacement (I need a competent computer while my MBP's in the shop, and there's no way I'm replacing that battery myself).

Dell posts full service manuals, which is a good sign for repairability, and means you can take a peek for yourself! I found a manual for the E7470 and it looks pretty darn repairable and upgradable based on those images!

Thanks, Sam!

I also found this YouTube playlist dedicated to the E7470, made by a channel that focusses on Dell repairs: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...

Christophe will be eternally grateful.