A followup to the LG V10 smartphone, similar to the LG G5, released on September 29, 2016. The LG V20 can be distinguished by the model numbers F800, H910, H918, H990 DS Dual, H990N Dual, H990T, LS997, US996, and VS995. It is available in titan, pink, or silver with 32/64 GB of storage.

rear lens cover lg v20

lg v20 rear lens cover shown in parts include glass

Most often the lens itself is not broken, but just the glass that covers the lenses.

At first I thought that was my problem and had the lens replaced.

Then it happened again!

(I was using a case that was hard to remove and pressing against the glass covering the lens to pry off the cases - bad idea.)

If that is your problem problem there are separate lens glass replacement kits available for much less money and they are much easier to install!

This is the $10.95 kit that I got from Amazon and used to fix it:

Unifix Rear Back Camera Lens Repair Cover Glass Replacement For LG V20 F800L H910 H915 H990 LS997 US996 VS995 + Tool Kit (Dark Grey) Unifix

Sold by: Unifix Direct

Came with full clear instructions and info on how to find a YouTube tutorial video.

Hi, if you need a new Rear Camera Lens for your LG V20, you can get it at this link.

timothy lane will be eternally grateful.