Backup photos via WiFi

I've got a 6s with no working charging port but before it's repair I need to backup photos from my photo vault app via WiFi.

What's the best way of doing this to my Windows pc?

MANTA DRIVER KIT
112 bit driver kit $59.99
MANTA DRIVER KIT
112 bit driver kit $59.99

Itunes has a connect over Wifi option.

What you can do is a full back up of your phone to either iTunes or iCloud.

This will backup your photos.

Alternatively, you can install the Microsoft onedrive app if you have an account or a Google photos app if you have a google account. You can then automatically upload your photos to your relative account.

Please note that online accounts have limited space.

The best way to transfer photos from iPhone 6s to computer through wifi network, you can try iPhone assistant tool, most of them are supported wireless transfer process, so it is really helpful for you to try. I suggest you the following free tool.

Just download the software on computer, and connect the same wifi network to backup photos easily.

Jaymie will be eternally grateful.