Guides for espresso machines from Rancilio Group.

10 Questions View all

Where can I get an adaptor for the plug?

The plug that goes into the wall and provides power is not a standard 3 prong. One of the prongs that would normally be vertical is horizontal. I've tried to find an adaptor at Lowes and Home Depot and they don't have it. Where could I find it?

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

I assume this is what your looking for:

Make sure the power draw isn't more than 120v/15A.

Hope this helps!

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1
Add a comment

Add your answer

Joelle Courtney will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 34