The Sony Extra Bass Headphones Model: MDR-XB450AP, are a high end pair of headphones that are manufactured by Sony. Features an omni-directional microphone for Bluetooth capabilities.

Right side not working

In the gym, i the wire of my headphones got pulled during my workout. Since then, I the right side is not working. I followed a guide to disassemble the right side of the headphones and found that the solders to the speaker were intact. Everything seems fine, I don't doubt any damage to the speaker, as they were working fine just before the wire got pulled. What else could the problem be? I am attaching a few photos after disassembly, please look into them and report the cause as to why the right side is not working.

P.S. The left side is working fine.

Your head phones wire broke off from somewhere in between the pin and the right side speaker connection which is quite thin .

thank you Chris

Vikram Choudhary will be eternally grateful.