Repair guides and support for LED, LCD, HD and other Vizio TVs.

How to fix double image

How to fix double image on my vizio smart led tv?

Oldturkey I already edited my post by putting the video, Another description on my problem is when I let my vizio led tv turn on for 5 minutes the double image problem will gone or it became normal

It looks like it is in a some sort of a rhythm. Let's take a look at some of your boards.

I posted the picture

I gently applied pressure but nothing happens on the image

I gently applied pressure on the orange thin ribbon inserted in the panel but nothing happens on the image

Redjude Cadornigara most double images are caused by a GATE TAB bond failure. For that, you will have to check the thin orange flat ribbon cables that enter your LCD panel. Now this is the part where we have to see what you see in order to try and help you. Post some images of what your screen shows with your question. That will allow us to see what you see. Use this guide Adding images to an existing question for that. Remove the back of your TV and post some really good pictures of all of your boards and see if you can reach the orange ribbon cables. Apply some gentle pressure on those and see if the image changes.

Redjude Cadornigara will be eternally grateful.