The B6 Passat was first displayed at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2005, and launched in Europe in the summer of 2005.

My passat wont drive in gear

My 2008 manual transmission won't drive in any gear, it shifts easily, no grinding no noise, it just won't go anywhere in any gear even reverse.

Does anyone have answers or ideas?

Hi @jasonrhonda ,

Possible problem with the gear shift linkage cable. It may be broken or the cable connection at either end, gear shift or gearbox may be faulty.

Was your problrm solved? and what was the problem?

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

I got my car fixed, it was a defectve Dual Mass Flywheel, it broke the clutch disc, so the car could't move. So it was a complete Clutch Kit replacement. Now its replaced and good to go.

I have wv passat 2.0 with 2008 model. Gear box oil has been drained with the hitting of a stone from bottom side. Now I found a little whole in the bottom plate of gear box. Car is not moving in any gear. Please help me to fix it

Jason will be eternally grateful.