Announced in March 2015, and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 is the next flagship in the Galaxy line. The curved screen version is known as the Galaxy S6 Edge.

Why does my screen look like it’s bleeding purple?

Had a huge spider crack in my Galaxy s6 screen (for months), but woke up the other day and the screen looked like it was bleeding purple. It gets worse each day, but I still have function in the phone. I can still sometimes swipe the home screen, and can pull the top drop down menu. I can also occasionally make calls because I remember when the keys are. Any idea what’s wrong with it, and can I repair it myself?

yes it needs a new lcd

Daniel, is that the kit with just the screen, or is that the one with the digitizer? I’m a total dummy when it comes to this stuff!

its all 1 piece this will show you what i mean, but you will need 1 for the exact model of your phone not just s6 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Samsung-Galaxy... . you will need to switch over the home button and touch sensors aswell

Can’t thank you enough for the info! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Stephanie DeVenny will be eternally grateful.