amp meter low amps

@refectio an iphone 6 i bought had no power or charge, i replaced the battery and charge port. the phone charges to 100% but on the amp meter it doesnt even hit 1 amp when charging it hits around 0.94 but drops and goes back up. when the charge is around 90 % the amps go up and down from 0 - 0.11 - 0.23 etc. could this be a problem with the phone or battery as it seems to drop the percentage to quickly like 5% in half an hour

What is the charging device; is it an Apple brick or a computer or a knock-off charger?

0.94A isn't too worrisome IMO, it might just be a limitation of the device supplying the juice. The rapid discharge is more problematic and may be caused by a bad battery. Have you tried a different one yet? Ideally from a different batch so you can eliminate that possibility as well. If you still get rapid discharge, then consider stripping the phone down to it's essentials to see if that "solves" the problem.

samsung charger cheap cable

its a new bat

I do a lot of iPhone repairs. Typically most iPhones being charged from a portable battery pack using either an Apple lightning cable or a MFI lightning cable will charge from 0.8 amp to 1.00 amp. This is a healthy range from a portable battery pack.

If the iPhone is quite old and I see it charging below 0.7 amps 90 times out of 100 it means a new battery is needed as the old one has lost much of its capacity due to lots of recharging. This is easily confirmed using a Mac program called coconut battery. which shows how much of the original capacity of the battery has been lost.

When I see the amps jumping around and I question the iPhone owner it usually turns out to be a history of cheap non MFI cables and chargers, the battery or the dock. In in some cases more than one of those.

If you replace with good quality battery and dock and still have the issue of battery dropping fast then it could easily be the charging circuit having issues and not charging the battery correctly. One I had about 2 months ago was a U2 Tristar that was going faulty but had not blown. Replaced the Tristar and charging returned to normal. This was with the original battery and dock but also I advised the owner to non longer use cheap non MFI cables and chargers.

has a new bat and charge port, hard to find genuine cables as ebay is full of fakes

You can get MFI cables from amazon, if the new battery or charging port is faulty its easy to swap both out to eliminate them as the issue

daniel will be eternally grateful.