The Motorola Moto Z Play (model number XT1635) is a droid smartphone that was released in September 2016. The Moto Z Play can be easily distinguished by the word “moto” placed at the top and the square home button placed at the bottom of the front of the phone.

Constant System Updates notification

Every since I purchased my phone 3 months ago, I get System updates notifications on screen. If you accept and download and install, within minutes it will tell me I have a new update. How do I turn this off?

Since it's asking you to update you have downloaded the update that enables you to upgrade. Under the "Download" tab scroll down until you find "Motorola Update Services" and select it. You'll have three options at the top, "Force stop, Uninstall Updates and Disable." Select "Disable." It will then prompt you "Delete data and disable app?" Select "OK." It will then ask "Do you want to replace this app with the factory version?" Select "OK." You will no longer be asked to upgrad

Where is a download tab?

Settings>apps>download

I go to settings, apps, there is no downloads on my list

There are three dots in top right corner when your in apps click and click show system. You should see downlaods then.

Charlie will be eternally grateful.