Announced in August 2017, the Galaxy Note8 is the successor to the recalled Galaxy Note7. The Note8 was made available to the public for purchase in September of 2017.

I poked my top microphone hole with a sim ejector tool what damage?

So I acidentaly inserted my sim ejector tool into the top Mic hole - Could I have damaged the waterproofing or the Microphone itself? Is there any way to test the top microphone?

It sounds fine I made phonemes afterwords

vous etes bon pour faire changer l'écouteur. si il ne marche plus du tout servez vous d'un casque ou d'une enceinte bluetooth.

Yes. You could have done quite a lot of damage. I doubt the "water proofing" is damaged, but you could have punctured the microphone. I would say, do a phone call, or just install a recording app on your phone then play it back. If you damaged it in any way, it will sound BAD or completely inaudible.

The microphone is fine I made phone calls already only thing I'm worried is that the waterproofing damage

I highly doubt it. most of the time that waterproofing is just a small mesh. It would have flexed with it. Nothing to worry about.

Andrejs Paskins will be eternally grateful.