4-inch iPhone released in March 2016 with similar hardware specifications to the 6s. Available in Silver, Space Grey, Gold, or Rose Gold with 16/64 GB storage options. Model A1662 and A1723.

Whatsapp status video mic not working

Hey ladies and gentlemen, when I take a video status for whatsapp using the back camera. The sound gives off something like a screech or as if I’m far in the background how do I fix this? Voice calls works fine but the minute I take a video through whatsapp it does that.

There is a small hole between the camera and the flash, try cleaning this out first, if you are still getting distorted sound then the video mic will be faulty. The video mic is part of the power / volume flex.

there is no guide for replacing this on the SE but you can use this guide from the iPhone 5s as a reference as the internals are very similar.

Ismail Rawat will be eternally grateful.