4-inch iPhone released in March 2016 with similar hardware specifications to the 6s. Available in Silver, Space Grey, Gold, or Rose Gold with 16/64 GB storage options. Model A1662 and A1723.

SE Power Button Broken after drop

Power Button on SE no longer functional. I was able to turn off Using Settings/ Accessibility/ Assistive Touch but when i press Power Button to try and power it back up it just goes into a Loop with the Apple screen going on and Off and never boots up. I think the frame is slightly bent around the power button.

If your lucky, it could just be the power button flex. You can find the repair guide here (I've linked the 5S guide as there is no SE guide - they are essentially the same) and the replacement flex here.

I'm a little bit concerned about the bend in the housing. That may have caused damage to the logic board. I would start by ordering the flex and install it without removing everything else. Just plug it in where the old one was. Then try the button to see if it works before removing all the guts. If the replacement flex doesn't solve the issue and has the same problem, then you likely have a logic board issue.

iPhone SE Audio Control and Power Button Cable Image

Jim will be eternally grateful.