The Nintendo DS is Nintendo's seventh generation handheld game console.

How do the hinges fit on the DS?

I am currently replaceing my complete DS case with a brand new red one as the old one is damages on the hinges.

The only problem is I cant work out how to put the hinge back on. I only have one axel and I dont know if anything else is supposed to be with it, or if there are supposed to be more axels.

Please help! Thanks

Michael C, check this out and see if it does help you with your task good luck and let us know if this helped (or not)

Great link...

Thanks for that but i've already seen it, its a great guide but it did'nt help. I have been able to put the hinge (axel) on one side, but on the other it is still loose. :( If you look at the image of the DS at the top right its the part between the big and the little hinges on the left that i cant work out what goes there. My original DS was broken there first and so i dont know if a part fell out or not. Thanks

Big difference between a DSi, DS lite, and DS Orginal...specify..

Michael C will be eternally grateful.