Released in March 2017, the Moto G5 Plus (model number XT1687) includes a 12.0 megapixel rear camera, a 5.2 inch screen with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, and the Android 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.

Receiver not able to hear my voice

When I call someone I can hear them but they are not able to hear me. I have tried restarting my phone and also factory reset the phone but it didn't work

Hi @rehankhan123

Try using the earphones with the microphone attachment on a call and check that you can be heard properly.

If so then there is a problem with the phone's internal microphone or perhaps the voice inlet hole at the bottom of the phone is partially blocked with lint or dust.

Use a bright light and a magnifying glass to check that the voice inlet hole at the bottom of the phone is not blocked with lint or dust.

If it appears to be blocked DO NOT use a pin or probe to try and clear it as you might damage the microphone which is directly behind the hole.

Try a vacuum cleaner, using short sharp bursts to see if this clears the obstruction.

If it appears not to be blocked and it is OK when using the earphones with the microphone attachment then there may be a problem with the microphone itself.

If you cannot be heard properly when using the earphones with the microphone attachment either then there is a problem with the voice transmission circuitry in the phone.

I suddenly got a issue with my Moto G5 Plus. Other person is not able to listen. Please help

Good Morning Images

Rehan Khan will be eternally grateful.