Error i20 after several drain attempts

Electrolux Dishwasher ESF66860WR

When I start any washing program the drain pump starts running several times for about a minute, then it shows error i20.

Drain pump itself works perfectly, if I add some water in the machine it goes away. I've opened the drain pump just to check, it is clean and looks OK.

I guess there should be water level sensor which may become dirty, but I can't find it.

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

Thanks in adance for any help!

Dmytro Bagaiev the i20 fault code means there is a problem with the drainage time of your dishwasher. Double check the hoses leading to and from the drain pump. Make sure that there are no clogs or other obstruction which may prolong the drain time and check the drain valve.

Hi! Thanks for an answer! I've checked the whole drainig pipeline and it's clean including the valve. Any water added to the machine is drianed out in seconds.

If it drains when you add the water that would mean that your water level sensor works as well. Wonder if you have located that yet.

It drains in any case whether there is water or not. The problem is that it can drain, but it does not stop. Could it be that level sensor just signalize that there is still water in the machine? In this case it would indeed not stop draining. I will try to unplug the sensor. Do you know if it will stop drainig and start washing cycle as if there is no water in the machine?

Dmytro Bagaiev will be eternally grateful.