The Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 2 is a portable Bluetooth speaker manufactured by Harman Kardon in 2015, identified by model number TR00236_B.

Where can I get the leg replaced?

HELP !!! My speaker fell one of the legs broke.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Hi @sharon7 ,

You could always contact Harman Kardon and find out if they have replacement legs for your speaker as they offer "lifetime support" for their product

This is from their website for your speaker

Lifetime Support - For the life of the product, the Harman Kardon team is always here to help by phone, email and chat

Hi

i made 3d model and print it.

I did contact Harman Kardon and they do not have a single leg. I had to get the whole back piece which was $45 and it was white not black like my speaker. It took almost 2 hours to put the thing back together. At that point maybe buying a new one was the way to go; but I chose this route. Thank you for your assistance.

You interested in selling the extra leg you have?

I just needed the left leg and it's not available yet, but they told me I only needed to order a leg and it cost much less? Transcript from chat:

Me (5/2/2018, 10:33:17 PM): Do you know how much it will be for the part and S&H?

NICO (5/2/2018, 10:33:40 PM): Let me check.

NICO (5/2/2018, 10:34:43 PM): Based on my system, it will cost you $6.96 then $3.57 for the shipping plus tax depending on your State and Zip code.

-Robert R. Paul

Sharon Murrell will be eternally grateful.