Here are repair guides of Samsung J7 Pro. Learn how to repair you samsung j7 pro on your own.

My touch screen is not working always

It is a new but touch screen sometimes is not working and I should reset my cellphone . I had restarted factory my phone but the problem is not fixed yet. some time I have to push power button for 3-5 time after that the screen is working.

Hi @narimand,

Is the phone "new" or have you had a "new" touchscreen installed?

If the phone is new and as you still have the problem after performing a factory reset then I suggest that you consult the warranty statement, found in the user guide that came with the phone, as to what you have to do to make a claim for a manufacturer's warranty repair/replacement for your phone.

If it is only the touchscreen that is new you should go back to whoever replaced the screen and tell them of your problem. If you replaced it yourself then I suggest that you go back and check your work, looking for loose screen/digitizer flex cable connections for example.

Hopefully this is of some help.

Nariman will be eternally grateful.