0

fabrice
1

Is it possible to add a camera?

Hi

I have a itouch third generation. As all of us there s no camera, and there s also this black plastic spot where a camera is placed in most iphones itouch 4 ect. I would like to know wich hardwares upgrade should be required to transplant a camera to my itouch and if anyone has done it or thinking the same thing

at least adding a rear camera would be awesome

thank you

Edited by: Gabe, rj713, and pollytintop ( ) , Andrew Bookholt ( ) , fabrice ( )

1

iTronics Repair
2k

Sorry, but I highly doubt this is a possibility. I would suggest upgrading if you want a camera - it would be highly technical wiring and software adjusting to get a camera on your iPod I think.

ooH... ok thanks for the info

fabrice,

0

Victor Lampinen
1

O.o well my iPod Touch 3rd Gen has a Camara App on the iPod it's self when i found it looking in the Search bit before the 1st page O.o so it already has the software for it but it just need to be added into it O.o

0

yoloswag
1

yolo swag

0

James
1

that place where the camera is on most apple Devices is really the WiFi transmitter. so i think that may be important. maybe you could find a different palce to put one. looking it up right now

0

Joe
1

Most 3rd generation owners make that mistake. They think that spot is where the camera should go for a upgrade. That was never intended for a upgrade. As the previous person responded, that rubber piece is there for the wifi to get reception. If it were metal, it wouldn't get reception. They couldn't find another place to put that wifi and so that is why they put it there.