I want to replace the "A" and "S" keycaps on my keyboard

I will have the keycaps and parts (they are coming in the mail soon). I do not know how to remove the old ones and put the new ones on.

BTW, I do not have a unibody model -- mine is an A1260 from 2008. Thanks

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution


There are several unibody key replacement videos on youtube as well.



Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Add your answer

gakind will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 1,104