Released September 2016. Identified by Model No. SM-G610

I dropped my Samsung Galaxy J7 prime and went blank screen

I need answers because I love my phone so much and it is my only phone

It rings and vibrate but nothing shows

When interacting with the buttons, does the device still make sounds or vibrate? This could be an LED Screen Failure.

My screen gas gone blank ,when I put an earphone jack in it , there is some noise heard

mine just vribate ,,, help

Most Helpful Answer

You can do a simple test on your phone to see if your screen is in need of replacement.

Hold Power + Volume down + Home Button. That should bring you into Download Mode, if it displays then your screen is fine. Otherwise, you will need to replace the screen Instructions on the Screen Here (first step).

Fairly simple if you have the tools, if not just bring it to a tech. After they replace the screen they can test other functions that may have been damaged from the drop.

Hope this helps.

Thank you! My phone is okay now

Where did you drop it? Screen or back? Battery damaged? If so i would consider bringing it to a repair shop.

I dropped it in the front, the screen

It would most certainly wont work again until you bring it to a repair shop. Sorry but i just dont know what to do.

I have the same scenario with my j7 pro but mines keeps on vibrating. After the drop.

I dropped the front side, at first some purple spots appeared but later on it started to get worse until it became black all over thhe screen. Can you help me?

Me too I accidently dropped my j7 pro at the back and it keeps on vibrating without actually turned on when I tried to turn it on. Please help me as im a student and I cant afford to buy new phone

hello willo_mercurio! i have the same problem with you. what did you do?

Hold Power + Volume down + Home Button. That should bring you into Download Mode, .just press it 3X longer or till it bring you into download mode. It work's on my phone.

I also dropped the front side of my phone, the tempered glass btoke so I removed it immediately. Minutes later some purple spots appeared then it started to get worse later on. But when I woke it turned black all over the screen. What should I do?

I have the same problem with samsung J7 pro

Nurs Edris will be eternally grateful.