Released September 2016. Identified by Model No. SM-G610

I dropped my Samsung Galaxy J7 prime and went blank screen

I need answers because I love my phone so much and it is my only phone

It rings and vibrate but nothing shows

When interacting with the buttons, does the device still make sounds or vibrate? This could be an LED Screen Failure.

Most Helpful Answer

You can do a simple test on your phone to see if your screen is in need of replacement.

Hold Power + Volume down + Home Button. That should bring you into Download Mode, if it displays then your screen is fine. Otherwise, you will need to replace the screen Instructions on the Screen Here (first step).

Fairly simple if you have the tools, if not just bring it to a tech. After they replace the screen they can test other functions that may have been damaged from the drop.

Hope this helps.

Where did you drop it? Screen or back? Battery damaged? If so i would consider bringing it to a repair shop.

I dropped it in the front, the screen

It would most certainly wont work again until you bring it to a repair shop. Sorry but i just dont know what to do.

I have the same scenario with my j7 pro but mines keeps on vibrating. After the drop.

I dropped the front side, at first some purple spots appeared but later on it started to get worse until it became black all over thhe screen. Can you help me?

I dropped my samsung j7pro, my friends keep telling me its okay,

Then next morning i saw this purple blob on the right side on my screen

Then after a week, my whole screen turn black...

Can someone help me?

Took me 1 year of saving to buy this phone

how did you sort this out?

I also dropped the front side of my phone, the tempered glass btoke so I removed it immediately. Minutes later some purple spots appeared then it started to get worse later on. But when I woke it turned black all over the screen. What should I do?

Nurs Edris will be eternally grateful.