iPhone 6s not working

I have recently change my lcd due to my iphone drop. Everything work so fine except for the rear camera. It only shows image on the upper part the rest is black. It can take picture but only the upper part is visible but the rest is black.

I have change the camera to a new one but the problem is still there. Please advice. Flashlight works normal. Front camera as well works normal. Refer picture for icamera image.

If a replacement camera did not work, then your problem most likely resides on the logic board. Considering this problem happened shortly after a fall, I would suspect that some of the tiny surface mount components that are responsible for powering the rear camera may have been damaged or partially dislodged.

Take a look at this image. Some of the critical components are highlighted in yellow. Do a thorough visual inspection, preferably with magnification, to see if anything is missing or loose. Don't apply too much pressure as they are very delicate.

If anything appears wrong, then you will need to find an experienced micro-solderer to do the repair as this is not a DIY repair.

Wanie will be eternally grateful.