Repair guides and support for your LG TV.

Tv is flickering when watching cable or Netflix. menu screen okay

My LG tv 55UF6800 is flickering when watching cable TV or Netflix. When LG menu screen is being used, the menu portion will not flicker. Can you please give me advice on how to fix this problem?

Thanks for replying. It happens during all inputs and I also tried a different hdmi cable.

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

@raytorres519 sounds like a Main board issue. Check to see if the flickering happens on all inputs. Check Coax HDMI Compostie etc.

Hey OT, you're on fire today :>). Leave some for the rest of the community ;>). I can't vote your answers anymore or it will be wasted.

@refectio no worries about votes. Going to take a break and fix my chainsaw ;-) Got some trees to trim so now your turn to keep those answers coming LOL

Chainsaw...let me guess why...still lots of cleanup required I guess.

As for questions, not much on the iPhone front today.

Yeah got a couple of more trees that need to come down. Starting with some more repairs this week once insurance and FEMA did their walk around. I was told not to repair anything until they showed up. Definitely still a mess but we are getting there.

where is the solution @oldturkey03

Ray will be eternally grateful.