Released September 16, 2016. Model 1660, 1778 Available as GSM or CDMA / 32, 128 or 256 GB / Rose gold, gold, silver, black, and jet black.

How to Recover Data from iPhone 7 after factory reset

Hi, I am wondering how to recover data from iPhone 7 after factory reset. For some reasons, i did factory reset on my iPhone 7, some precious photos, text messages, WhatsApp messages, etc. are gone. How to recover them? Free tools are most welcome. Thanks a lot.

If you did not backup your data before, you need some third party to help you.

I think you can use this tool to restore data from iPhone 7 after factory reset, it helped me recover lots of data. Good luck.

Most Helpful Answer

The free tool you're looking for is Itunes, that's if you backed up your unit. The other feature that helps is your Apple ID, which is linked to the cloud services that give you 5 GB for free. This should have some of your content unless you unsync'd it.

Other options are to pay services that allow them to pull out what they can, most of which are achievable.

As for Whatsapp, the app has it's own cloud base to store information. When you log back in using the same credentials it should all come back, UNLESS you undid it in the settings.

Your only way is from iTunes / iCloud backup. Anything else it's impossible.

@benjamen50 , @juax . Thank you guys very much. The problem is that I did not back up them to iTunes or iCloud, or I am not troubled by the data loss problem now.

jacquelinej.patterson will be eternally grateful.