Parts & Tools

MacBook Air models with 13" displays

MacBook is stuck on grey charging screen

Hi I'm 14 and just got my MacBook! My charger that I had for a little while broke and I had to get a brand new one, which works perfectley. The only thing is it won't light up orange even though the MacBook says it's charging. The MacBook has been stuck on the grey screen with the lighting bolt thing for days!!! About 4 days ago I did spill a little bit of water on my keyboard but I dried it off quick and it has worked since then fine, I had no obvious problem with it until now. Is this not charging thing because of the water damage?? Some help me I can't afford to replace anything !!

LCD iPhone Screen Fix Kits

The budget option, covered by our Lifetime Warranty.

Shop Kits

LCD iPhone Screen Fix Kits

Cut repair costs, not quality.

Shop Kits

Take your MacBook in for water cleaning. It could be a number of things. The damage only gets worse over time if the laptop is not properly cleaned. With MacBook airs l, I have seen the keyboard stop working followed by the MagSafe board.

Albert Einstein will be eternally grateful.